No more Adult Personals, but you can still sell your Blackberry…
We have made a few category updates at Claja Jamaica Classifieds. The four new categories listed below have been added and most notably, ALL Adult Categories have been removed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
All four categories are free to list in for 60 days, and can be featured or extended. Each time you post an item for sale/rent, event, business or service listing on Claja it gets ‘blasted’ to over 100,000 on Facebook and other social networks. Read ‘What happens when you post a Classified or Event listing on Claja?‘ for more info.
Four NEW Categories added to Jamaican Classified Listings:
» For Sale » Food+Drink
Food and beverage items may be added to this category. Items that spoil quickly, or have short expiration dates like poultry, bread or milk are allowed as WHOLESALE ONLY.
» Auto + Boat » Auto Sound
Car Amps, speakers, wires, capacitors and similar items may be added to this category. Auto Sound Shops/Services should be posted here as well.
» Auto + Boat » Services
Diagnositics, tyre change, repair and auto or boat services may be added to this category.
» Services » Phone Repair
Cellphone and landline repair services may be added here, including mobile phone un-locking and flash services.
Claja.com’s island-wide Jamaican Classifieds can help you advertise, promote or sell anything in Jamaica…
A better, faster way for Jamaicans to promote & sell on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
Can you suggest another category or few? Please, comment below!
TEAMClaja ( Facebook – Twitter )
Thanks to your feedback, we found a bug in the LIONfish CMS (the Claja program). Many users are having trouble with the e-mail activation link and the edit link found in their self publishing kits. The links were breaking down in which the links do not stay active and become invalid. This does not happen to all, but to some users depending on their web-mail user interface.
The bug has been fixed, we suggest resending any active self publishing kits by visiting Claja Help or use the Resend form.
We are truely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank You for using Claja,
We are pleased to announce that you can now keep in contact with the ones you love through the Claja and ezetop partnership. Claja Mobile Phone Topup service enables relatives living abroad to support friends and family back in select country in a very practical way by delivering airtime directly to their cell phones. The service ezetop, the leader of international mobile phone reload, can now be also used to send the top-up to more than 150 cell phone providers in more than 60 countries all around the world. All it takes are a few clicks.
To send the cell phone credit simply go to Topup.Claja.com.
All you will need to do is to select the country where you want to send the credit, choose a service provider and enter the phone number of your loved one you wish to send the gift to, it’s that easy. You will find out instantly how much credit will be received. Please test it and let us know what you think.
Send credit to one of Jamaica’s three major carriers, send credit to Digicel, send credit to LIME, send credit to Claro:
Topup Digicel | Topup LIME | Topup Claro
-Team #Claja, ezetop
There are many online Jamaican Classifieds, seemingly a new one pops up every month or so. We suggest using as many as you can budget at the same time. All are useful when selling/renting items, some tailor to business/service, some to events/entertainment, some to adults/personals; Claja.com does it all. Claja listings include images, maps, videos and unlimited text. But, what really happens when a listing is posted? How does Claja.com work?
What happens when you post a Jamaican Classified ad listing on Claja.com?
1. A validation message goes out via email. Save this message, you will need it to edit, update or delete your listing in the future. Claja.com does not require registration, but you must have a valid email account to use the service. To ensure that you receive this message and others, please add email@example.com to your contacts.
2. The listing is made public and streamed to over 25,000 Jamaicans via Twitter, Facebook, and RSS.
3. Links are generated virally on the web as content for our partner sites and blogs; thanks to our award winning SEO & SEM team.
4. After a few hours the listing is pinged and indexed by major search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo. Some listings receive their own Google Pagerank within a couple weeks.
5. Within 24hrs the listing is vetted for bonus marketing; facebook wall posts, sponsored conversations on twitter and popular forums like WheelsJamaica.com and Negril.com. If you create a great listing- we’ll feature it, free.
6. Claja is an official Facebook App. Each listing receives it’s own Facebook ‘Like’ page after 10 likes.
7. Most listings receive their 100th view within 24hrs. These early views are highly targeted and include people who are truly interested in your offering. The more details you provide the better.
Is your business, service, employment opportunity, event, item for sale/rent or personal listed on Claja yet? Claja listings are more than just your average classified ad, it is a jump start to many who want to get their business online. General listings are free for 60-days and featured and extended ad listings start at J$250 or just under US$3.00.